Wednesday, July 2, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS JULY!

A new month is just like waking up in the morning...its a brand new beginning! Old things pass away and all things are become new! (2 Cor 5:17) If I am getting my spiritual LIFE, my physical LIFE, and my mental LIFE in order, home LIFE has to be a part of the whole picture. Relationship LIFE I am sure will come along down the road...since my mother thinks I should get out of the house more...but hey this is my LIFE and as I am making changes in my house, I am loving being inside all the more...smiles. However I do realize that Jesus died not only to be my Lord and Savior but also to give me abundant LIFE. That abundant LIFE may not be confined within the walls of my house. I may have to stop making excuses that it is either too hot and humid (hot I love....hmmm humidity...not so much), or I say its too cold (can't seem to deal with the cold weather at all), and God forbid there is a storm in the forecast! I guess I am available if it sprinkles...smiles. I already know just by typing this that this area of my LIFE needs fixing...sigh. The house looks great and although I haven't finished, the two rooms that I did complete look simply marvelous! Do you have areas of your LIFE that need some work? Of course you do...we all do. God wants to work with you, and me, in every area of your LIFE...all you have to do is ask Him, and then let HIM.

Saw this a couple days ago...God Is Always Direct! Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment