Friday, July 25, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JULY IS WINDING DOWN!

Today I think my doctor achieved a world record! I feel BLESSED! I had an appointment and not only was the office almost empty...I was seen in record time! It pays not to dread things. I usually dread going because I know I will be locked in a tiny sterile room and have to amuse myself for a few hours. No matter what I take with me to do...either I tire of it in a few minutes or I don't do it at all. Which means I have carried heavy books or whatever for nothing. Today I was definitely BLESSED. I stopped to pick up my prescription and even found a bag of sugar in my path for 99 cents! It wasn't even on my list for this week...but still I know I had been BLESSED! I remember a simple song from my childhood years called "Count Your Blessings." I loved that song...it was simple...but BLESSED! Count all that you have been BLESSED with...great and small and name them one by one! Stay BLESSED!










No comments:

Post a Comment