Thursday, July 3, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS JULY!

Today was a day of BLESSINGS! I had been praying for something and I only saw it far, far in my future. God was so good to me that it was not even on display. It was in the locked up in the office just for me! The clerk even asked me to wait because she had too many customers coming in. I am so grateful and so very happy! To most of the world...it is something small, but to me...well lets just say...I feel like I have received BLESSINGS from Heaven! I even met some very nice people along my travels today. Of course with every blessing comes satan trying to under mind the whole thing...but God's got my back and He's brought me too far to leave me! No one or nothing is going to steal my BLESSINGS! I am determined to be victorious and stay on my journey...one word at a time. New level...same old devil...smiles.




No comments:

Post a Comment