Friday, August 1, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO AUGUST!

Wow its AUGUST! The 8th month of my 365 Word Journey! This is the 213th day of the year and there are officially 152 days remaining. I am over halfway there! I have learned so much...much more than if I had made resolutions. Without God, it is impossible to change oneself, but with God, all things are possible! Today is the 1st day of my 31 days of working out. It just so happens that it is also the kickoff of the Today Show's 30 Day Detox. Although working out is adding something and not taking something away (detoxing) it does add to my overall health and well being. For the detox I am giving up negative talk (inspired by a T.S. viewer), sweet treats...I do indulge in the occasional ice cream, and salty treats which is rare because once I started limiting my sodium, snacks with added salt are way too salty tasting for me and I don't enjoy them. AUGUST will be a very busy month for me with all this going on. I am sure the month will go even faster than July. Here's to a wonderful new month filled with blessings in Jesus Name! Embrace AUGUST as a month for new opportunities and spiritual growth and adventures! Enjoy your AUGUST...I intend to enjoy mine.


















No comments:

Post a Comment