Monday, June 30, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS....GONE!

Wow June is all but gone! It passed by very quickly, at least so it seems. Because of the World Cup it was an exciting MONTH. I have enjoyed it although I rarely left the house and when I did I rushed back before 2 minutes passed in the 1st match. I even worked afternoons and late evenings. Now there are less than 354 more days until my birthday and there will be only 5 months until the end of my 365 Word Journey! June is my favorite MONTH and now I have to bid it ado. I am happy that I was, by God's grace, to make it not only through the MONTH of June...but I have also hit a milestone. I have completed the first six months of my One Word Journey! I can not wait to see what God has in store for me the next six months. I know it may not be easy, but I know it will be good. Let the journey continue....


No comments:

Post a Comment