Thursday, October 23, 2014

35 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...OCTOBER IS IN THE TWO'S!

I am having a bad case of deja vu tonight. It is that time of year again when I have to remember that there is a time and season for everything. Even Fall and Winter...sigh. I actually went to sleep in the late afternoon just so I could get WARM. Most of you, by now, know that I really can not stand the cold weather. The daytime temps are WARM but the nights are cool, especially in the house when the sun begins to fade. Bailey and his fan certainly don't help the situation at all. My only escape...sleep. Sleeping in front of the heat which I vowed not to use until November. A bit of a chill in the air and I caved. Not once but twice. Now all I want to do is sit in front of the heat and imagine I am outside on a very WARM day. Whats worse is I have yet to wash the heavier covers. I know this horrible dislike of cold weather is mind of matter. I made it through the cold before and I will do it again. I will also try my best not to grumble or mumble my way through. I will think WARM thoughts, skip the negativity, and spend the cold season going to bed extremely early...hibernation....now why didn't I think of that before...and lots of hot chocolate....cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment