Friday, October 17, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS MID OCTOBER!

Still have the tummy ache but its getting better by Gods grace. I was able to go out and get some fresh air and sunshine today. I still have to work on my nutrition but I am feeling more optimistic than I was yesterday. I have even been getting more rest. I have less than 2 and a half months of my journey remaining and I am setting some GOALS that I feel I should complete before that time. Just a few short term GOALS that I started at the beginning of my journey that I want to either wrap up or get back to so that I can wrap them up. 10 Months flew by so I can only imagine how fast the the next 2 will. Here's to good health and GOALS that will be completed on schedule...Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment