Tuesday, October 21, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...OCTOBER IS IN THE TWO'S!

I recently read "The best way to predict your future is to create it." I don't know who wrote the quote but pair it with Joel Osteen's quote, "If you want to know what your life is going to be like in the next five years, look at what you are speaking out loud today" ...and you can see how important it is to speak the right words about and over your life. There are days when I don't know where my life is going tomorrow, much less in the next 5 years. Those who fail to PLAN, PLAN to fail. What do I want out of life? What direction do I desire my life to go in? Those are things I really need to put much more thought into. I can not get to a destination without directions or a map. A PLAN is a guideline...I don't have one. I will have a PLAN before December 31, 2014 by God's grace and guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment