Monday, October 20, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...OCTOBER IS IN THE TWOS!

As I mentioned in my first post today, yesterday I did not post because I was out having fun. I was home in time to do it but I didn't want my laptop to mess up the fun mood I was in. I learned some things yesterday as well...maybe I should rephrase that. God reminded me of some things I already know and answered some questions I had been asking Him in the past few days. In getting some much needed answers and also answering some of those questions myself after "seeing the light"...I was also able to learn some things about myself. The Bible says...Let the weak say they are strong. (Joel 3:10) I love 2 Corinthians 12:10... For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (ESV) The enemy sends WOLVES...often IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. Much the same that "everything glitters is not gold," WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING are deceptive. They present themselves as one thing while exhibiting the behavior of something much more deadly. Just like the enemy...the WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING come to kill, steal, and destroy. Often without knowledge of how they are being used. It is best never to let your watchful eye close. Be strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment