Tuesday, October 14, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO OCTOBER!

Today my mood is not the best...not up not down...just melancholy. I feel like my get up and go...got up and ran. Part of this feeling can be attributed to my lack of enough sleep, lack of proper nutrition, and my inability at times, when I am tired, and hungry...to make a decision. Hungry you say...yes...and if you handed me a $100 bill right now...I would still be hungry. I have no appetite at all. I just plain don't know what to eat. I have no energy to do anything. Part of that could be the food issue but paired with a new med that has tired, nausea, and dizziness as side effects does not help. All this is making me frustrated. I did decide to make pancakes and I will eat them rather I feel like it or not. I just have to PUSH my way through. I know this too shall pass. I will keep praying and keep believing that all will be well. God is good and I know there is always light at the end every tunnel...even this one...if I PUSH and don't give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment