Tuesday, October 28, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...OCTOBER IS WINDING DOWN!




My challenge for today on Me You Health was to play the miracle game and imagine that everything I WISH for my life came true. 

This probably sounds like a dream come true for most people. I can honestly say I don't think it would be. If everything I WISH for would suddenly be mine I would get hung up on what I wanted...much the same way I used to get when I tried to watch Netflix. I spent so much time trying to decide what to watch that I was too completely exhausted to even watch anything. Having everything you WISH for could turn into disaster...having to watch everything that you think about...even passing thoughts. If I had to WISH for something...I would WISH that Jesus would come tonight or tomorrow. After that I would not need to WISH for anything else. It is a selfish WISH though because there are so many people who don't know our Lord and Savior and countless others who have not accepted Him. Maybe first I could WISH that everyone would come to accept and love Christ Jesus and then that He would return. I believe more in faith than in asking for a WISH or two. I am not sure exactly what this has to do with setting goals...if it did I would WISH someone would come and do my laundry...smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment