Thursday, October 16, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MID OCTOBER ALREADY?

Okay so maybe coffee and peanut butter on a spoon do not a good meal make...smiles. So I ate a couple pancakes and now I feel even worse. I have a tummy ache....sad face...and a sigh. I really have to get back in my NUTRITION mode. Everything I eat is healthy 99.99% of the time...the problem is my lack of eating. I have no clue what to eat. People have been known to ask each other...what do you have a taste for?...at meal times...but what if you don't have a "taste" for anything? My lack of NUTRITION is affecting me now so I will have to decide what to buy at the market that I will actually eat. This is so hard, to struggle with this since I was a teenager. I seem to only have an on switch and an off switch and when my hunger switch is off...its really off. One more thing on my ever growing list of prayers for things that need fixing...smiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment