Wednesday, October 29, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...OCTOBER IS WINDING DOWN!

Its hard to believe this is the final week of October. There are only 63 days left of my 365 Word Journey. That is something very hard for me to fathom. Without God my journey would have been impossible. Time goes so fast these days. I have always said Jesus may not return for another 500 years...but it will feel like 50. Now even more so as we speed toward the beginning of life as God intended. We are instructed to ANTICIPATE His coming as well as PREPARE. Every time I watch the news report I ANTICIPATE His coming more and more. I am doing my best to PREPARE but growing up in Him. There is no time left to be a baby Christian. Just like babies are born and seem to do more than what used to be normal so must we learn to be Christian adults. Its time to ditch the pacifiers. Learn to pray for others instead of always being the one who needs prayer. That is the most wonderful thing, to be able to pray directly to God. As ill as I was last night...I prayed and God healed me by early morning and I was even able to rest. I woke up at 3 pm feeling so much better. I praise my Lord and Savior for His healing power!

No comments:

Post a Comment