Thursday, October 2, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO OCTOBER!

Now that its October I really need to step up my game a bit. Time is winding down. Time to complete the goals I have set for my self and things that I want to achieve during my 365 Word Journey are my main focus for October. I attempted to start working out again in August and failed. I tried a second time in September...rather half halfheartedly I admit, and again I failed. By Gods grace October I will complete that goal. My Summer excuse was that it was too hot to walk daily and too hot for many of the goals I had set for myself...well...its cooling off now...so no more EXCUSES! The whole point of my journey is to keep moving forward. The problem with resolutions is we don't keep them. We go back to the same bad habits and behavior. My 365 Word Journey is me hitting the reset button on my life and going in the direction God wants me to go. To reach my destiny...I must keep moving forward. I can not afford to make EXCUSES for the things I need to do and with Gods help, the things I need to change. I will share a few of my goals for the month of October. These are in no particular order of importance.

  • Exercise Daily
  • Use my time wisely
  • Study Gods Word daily (not just read it, study it!)
  • Lose 11 lbs.
  • Drink more fluids (I tend to drink only 2 cups of coffee)
  • Do something fun (outside my house)...smiles
My list is a bit lengthy (but doable) and you get the general idea. No more EXCUSES and/or procrastinating. Today I got some exercise, drank some water, and studied my Bible. Day 2 and I would say I am off to a good start. I know it won't be easy but God help me. My list is in a place so I will see it daily and that way I will not be able to make any EXCUSES.

Do you have some things you know in your heart you should be doing? Don't make EXCUSES...October is a great place to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment