Friday, October 3, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO OCTOBER!

(For we walk by faith and not by sight) 2 Corinthians 5:7 Sometimes it is really hard to believe what you can not SEE. In the natural this seems impossible. However Gods principles work different than human nature. God wants us to SEE before we have...believe and SEE, then have. This principle works well when I think about it but I really need ask God to help me in this department to put the two together. I can believe and I can SEE, but the connection between the two seems sketchy at best. Maybe it is because I am not sure exactly what it is I am believing God for. Maybe I need to figure that out first...smiles. I hope to SEE what it is I really want out of life, but first I need to know what it is I would like to have. As my mother would say..."It is better to aim high and not obtain my goal, that to aim low and reach it." On my list to work on this in the next 3 months. TGIF and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment