Saturday, October 4, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO OCTOBER!

Ever since yesterday I have been pondering over exactly what it is that I want out of LIFE. I think if you expect nothing...you get just that...nothing! We hear things like, "LIFE, Love, and the pursuit of Happiness" and "Live LIFE to the fullest." I don't know about all that but I do know Jesus died to give us abundant life...not just existence. Therefore His perfect plan is that we enjoy our lives. How can I enjoy my LIFE if I don't even know what I want out of LIFE? I have been accused of living far too simply and that is true. I tend to adapt to things very easily. This is not always a bad thing...in fact it comes in handy during dire emergencies. In order to have abundant life however, I need to find the balance between seeking abundant LIFE and accepting LIFE as it comes. I certainly have to work on that. In the mean time I will just try and figure out what it is I want out of LIFE and for my LIFE and as always with Gods help. My free will needs some incite. I can not believe I have never really thought much about LIFE...my LIFE at all. No time like now! I feel like a seed in a wind storm...I have never landed long enough to be rooted and later bloom. "Bloom where you are planted" is making a lot more sense to me now...smiles. May God put you on the right path for your LIFE as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment