Thursday, October 9, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO OCTOBER!!!

Like many of you, I have the Ebola patients and their families, as well as the disease itself and the other 3800+ West Africans who have suffered and died. The Bible tells us not to FEAR the things we see and hear as the end comes near. That is the only thing that keeps me from being afraid. Throughout history there have been plagues, contagious diseases, and epidemics ...all the way back to early Bible days. 2 Samuel 24:15 recounts the story of a fatal epidemic. Ezekiel 14:19 tells us of a nationwide epidemic. People love to debate the why and how God brings such devastation that wrecks havoc on the world and upon people. I don't believe He does. We are no longer under "The Law" however there are certain laws that do not change...such as The law of Reaping and Sowing. The world is a product of its downward spiral...seeing more and more, no need for God The Creator. That fact causes me to FEAR way more than the Ebola virus. I am going to believe the words written in Psalm 91:10...No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling. Read to verse 10-14 and you will really be blessed. I shall not FEAR what I see and hear in Jesus Name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment