Wednesday, October 22, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...OCTOBER IS IN THE TWO'S!

Yesterday I posted that I needed a plan in order to reach my perspective goals, but first, I needed to figure out exactly what those goals were and what direction my life was going. I feel that if I am not going forward...I am essentially going backward. My Daily Challenge on MeYouHealth.com was to write a "WISH LIST" of my goals for next year. I would say that was perfect timing. The challenge gave us a few ideas such as health, friendships, relationships, finances, etc. I am choosing to share some of my WISH LIST here as a part of my journey.

My WISH LIST: Goals for 2015


  1. Bring my son home to America*
  2. Turn my hobbies into cash*
  3. Cultivate positive friendships
  4. Make exercise a bigger part of my healthy lifestyle
  5. I will say this one is private but it concerns my romantic relationship...smiles
  6. Broadening my business
  7. Become more financially able, as well as stable
  8. Dirty laundry is non-existent...literally
  9. A place for everything, and everything in its place
  10. My patio looks like an outdoor oasis  
This is my WISH LIST for 2015. I could add a few other things but decided to limit myself to these 10 first because I am more apt to be successful. 

If you desire to move forward in this upcoming new year...I recommend you make a list...a map to get you there. A WISH LIST is a perfect place to start. January is also a great time to start your own 365 Word Journey. Take up journaling if you don't desire, or think you want to commit to blogging. Together, you and God, can do it! All things are possible with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment