Sunday, October 26, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...OCTOBER IS WINDING DOWN!

Yesterday I had an adventure and a MIRACLE. While standing on one leg, the other leg decided it wanted  to be the leg up in the air as well. It gave out and I went flying backwards and landed on the floor...hard. The MIRACLE in all this is that I fell in a very narrow space between a stool made out of iron, a metal heater, a book shelf and on the other side a bed frame...my bed is up very high, and a bench with hard wooden legs. To make matters worse there is a sewing machine sitting on its side in a cloth bag where my head landed. I remember I smacked my head on the machine and that the floor was extremely hard. That's all I remember because it was a MIRACLE that I only had a slight pain on the back of my head for less than five minutes. I didn't hit anything else to my knowledge and my back which I landed on with a loud thud, has no pain at all. I was more worried about Bailey than myself. I was standing up talking to him when for all he knew, I vanished lol. I praise God for not getting hurt. In my mind I imagine a giant hand coming out like an over-sized catchers mitt catching me so that I landed softly without pain. God is so good! What an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment