Saturday, October 18, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT ATIME...WOW ITS MID OCTOBER!

My challenge today on "Me You Health" was to choose a goal and write myself a contract that I would complete it. My goal was short term this time. Some things I needed to finish up this weekend. I did not want to procrastinate. I feel that to make my 365 Word Journey a total success, I need to be able to EMPLIMENT what I have learned in my everyday life. I have been able to EMPLIMENT much of what I have learned, however I am still lagging behind in what I feel are a few crucial areas. Example...dailey exercise. I have done okay but I know I can do much better. I am not looking for perfection, although I do want to be at least 180 degrees in the right direction. I definitely have to learn to push through my feelings. Just because I don't feel like doing something doesn't mean I should put it off.  That is why this weekend is catch up time. Catching up on all the things I neglected last week while I was being frustrated with my laptop. That is time I could have put to good use or at least used more wisely. I have also had a lot of distractions. I have a lot to focus on this week including staying focused. God give me grace. Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment