Monday, October 27, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...OCTOBER IS WINDING DOWN!

Today my challenge on Me You Health was to describe myself in three words. I did not hesitate to say...

  1. CHRISTIAN (Follower of Christ)
  2. CREATIVE
  3. EMPATHETIC/Compassionate
As a CHRISTIAN, many choices and decisions I make are because I am a follower of Christ. Actually...most of the choices I make. I am very CREATIVE and I consider that a God given talent. Sometimes though my creativity translates as CHEAP although I prefer THRIFTY...smiles. I believe in re-purposing everything that I can. I am also a self proclaimed Big BABY. I don't whine (unless I am ill or cold) but I cry over almost every disaster and joyous occasion. I will just say in those 2 case scenarios, I am EMOTIONAL. I am also a HOMEBODY. I enjoy going out on occasion and doing things...but really I love being at home. I have movies, books, art projects, and every other thing I love to do. Most of my friends think this is wonderful and unique. I do have a few who, although they don't criticize my choice, are always out and about and could not imagine staying home as much as I do. I am very EMPATHETIC and COMPASSIONATE towards others. Last but not least, I am also very PEACEFUL...besides being a CHRISTIAN...nothing means more to me than being PEACEFUL. So you see I can describe myself in 12 words or less...3 is a bit more complicated. Do you think you can describe yourself in 3 words or less? Give it a try and see what words you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment