Wednesday, June 18, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS HALFWAY THROUGH!





Today is my BIRTHDAY and I am happy it was on my favorite day of the week, Wednesday! I praise God for another year and for all the family and friends who wished me well. I am thankful for another year when daily we hear and read about those who passed away. I am grateful for the friends who are like family when family acts like strangers you pass by silently on the street. They say you never miss what you never had, but I am not so sure about that. God puts people in our lives who fill the gaps where family is not there. I am eternally grateful for them. I pray God will bless them beyond measure. They don't even know how they have filled in the empty spaces in my life. God is so good to me. Our Lord and Savior is there to fill all the spaces where there is not a father, or a mother, or a sister, or a brother...all we have to do is let Him. I praise God for another year in advance that I will see by His grace and mercy. As I continue on my 365 Word Journey I can't wait to see what is over the next horizon. Stay blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment