Tuesday, June 17, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS HALFWAY THROUGH!

Well I have come to the CROSSROAD...new level, new devil. I know I should never get comfortable in one spot because as soon as I do, here comes those fiery darts. I do not wish to keep taking my tests over and over again so I intend to do my very best to pass it. My dependence on God's kingdom and not the worlds is being put to the test. I have to keep believing all will be well. A CROSSROAD is just that...a CROSSROAD. How ironic that it comes mid-month of my sixth month of my 365 Word Journey. I am sure there is a divine reason for that. Its almost time to cross over on the CROSSROAD...to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. I am a work in progress, but I am ready. God give me the grace.







No comments:

Post a Comment