Friday, June 27, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS WINDING DOWN!

A few days ago while walking down the isle in my local Walmart, I spotted a small piece of REMNANT fabric that was so beautiful. I picked it up and examined it. It was such a tiny piece but was wrapped with a sticky label with no measurements listed. I almost put it back on the pile, but then I thought even if I couldn't use it for anything, it was so pretty, I could just look at it. It was giraffe print, soft, and it looked like suede but it wasn't. Even now I could not even visualize not one other piece of fabric stacked on that REMNANT shelf. That one caught my eye and spoke to my heart even as I was passing by not even looking at anything. I remember saying thank you Lord and smiling. It felt like a gift, put there just for me. When I arrived at home and opened the REMNANT up it was a a perfect square. I laid it aside until today when I found the perfect use for it. I used it to cover my plant pedestals I had made. It covered not one, not two, but three of them! They are beautiful! I am so grateful for my 97 cent REMNANT that God blessed me with that brought me so much joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment