Wednesday, June 25, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS WINDING DOWN!

SPEAKING right does lead to right believing. I am learning that. When I began exercising again I had to tell myself out loud how much I loved exercise. SPEAKING out loud changed me from doing it begrudgingly, or worse, not at all, to actually loving it. Sometimes when I wake up I can barely walk...but that's okay...smiles. I actually used this declaration of SPEAKING out loud to get me through my math class at university. It was my Mother's idea. She told me to stop saying, "I hate math!" A semester before I had to take the class, I kept SPEAKING out loud how much I enjoyed math! I ended up with a B in the class! I had purposely skipped my placement exam thinking I would just get dropped into an easy class. Of course I didn't, but I am happy for that now because I proved to myself I could get through it. Going to the market has been extremely stressful as I may have mentioned before. Today when I felt myself faltering I began SPEAKING out loud and declaring that one day again, I will be able to walk in a buy whatever food I desire in Jesus Name Amen! Begin SPEAKING out loud to yourself. SPEAKING God's word brings His promises into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment