Saturday, June 28, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS WINDING DOWN!

Instead of Win, Lose, or Draw we have stepped into the realm of Win...Lose...or Shootout. Of course I am talking about the World Cup which has now reached the KNOCKOUT stage. In this life we are also stepping into the realm of the KNOCKOUT stage.We have an enemy who is seeking whom he may devour. We have reached the KNOCKOUT stage. It is time to stand up to the devil. I am learning all that I can because time is winding down. The signs and wonders are there and the handwriting is on the wall. It is time to stand up and know who I am in Christ, the righteousness of God! No wimping out. My One Word Journey is a learning process that is strengthening me. It is definitely not the time to Tap Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment