Tuesday, June 24, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS AN AWESOME MONTH!

One day last week as I was reaching for my pain medication at the set time, when I heard a still small voice that asked me, "How do you know you need that?" Hmmm...technically I didn't know but religiously almost daily I reached for a over the counter pain pill at precisely 4.15 pm. Although, in the last month I was getting later and later on the time. That day I did not take the pill and I had no pain at all that night nor the following few after that! Before if I even forgot to take the medicine I would be in excruciating pain and would not be able to ease it enough to even sleep. I would eventually just drop off from exhaustion in the wee hours of the morning. When exactly I received my healing for my back that I was praying for, I don't know. I do know it was sometime in the past couple weeks. I praise God that my faith made me whole. I have renewed hope of the other health issues being healed as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment