Monday, June 16, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS HALF WAY THROUGH!

Yesterday while watching my 10th football match of the Fifa World Cup, I came to the conclusion if I am going to spend 30 days on my butt watching the World Cup and forgoing, so far anyway, every outdoor activity, I had better do something while I am watching it. I have been putting off my workouts for awhile now and my idea was just what I needed...an incentive...smiles. I will spare you the details but during each and every match which is at least 3 times a day I have a certain series of EXERCISE(s) I must complete. They all add up to 600 and multiply that by 3 and that turns out to be a lot of EXERCISE! My 365 Word Journey is, as I have mentioned in the past, all about Spirit, Mind, and Body. Being that I am a bit behind, I will consider this "stoppage time," and catch it up at the end...smiles...yes I thought of that all by myself! I have begun to tell myself out loud how much I love EXERCISE...sure I don't yet...but I will way before December 31st I am certain. June so far is turning out to be like the 10k of a 26k marathon...easy going but I am sure there is another hill over that horizon somewhere...smiles.





No comments:

Post a Comment