Friday, June 20, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS HALFWAY THROUGH!

Today was one of those days when I didn't know what I was feeling or why I was feeling that way. Maybe I was tired or didn't eat enough, that can affect my mood, except my mood wasn't bad...it just wasn't good either. More like I had taken a sleep aide and instead of sleeping, I looked at a wall all day. You get my point I am sure. I was in a daze and feeling blahhh. I may have over did my exercising today, but whatever it was I wanted to ditch it. When I need a pick me up my go-to source of fun is being CREATIVE. Being CREATIVE frees my mind and gives me peace. So does working with my plants so I decided on a whim to combine the two once again. I already made plant pots from anything I could recycle and as they grew I elevated them on pedestals I made from recycled cardboard cans. I had never painted them which was my original intention. Today was a great day just to jump in and begin. The only problem is when I am in a CREATIVE mood, I can't seem to stop. I painted a picture on two of them and then used some CREATIVE paint patterns on three others. I have several to do but that was a enough to put a smile on my face for the whole afternoon and evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment