Thursday, June 19, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS HALFWAY THROUGH!

Tuesday I had some pressing things on my mind. Things that could be life altering...things that ordinarily would make me WORRY. Not WORRY really...I wanted to jump into panic mode actually. I always tell people why WORRY when you can pray and then I agree with them in prayer to have their needs met. Of course for yourself it is always a bit more complicated than that. Because I want to pass this test...I decided to exhale and then ask God to help me in this area as well and step into the situation. I learned a valuable lesson today. I learned to listen to the Holy Spirit and move when I should...timing is often of the essence. I also learned when things are written in stone (paper in this case), God can step in an make that stone disappear and "write" on it what He wants. I am grateful that He changed what would ordinarily have been panic, into praise. 






No comments:

Post a Comment