Thursday, June 26, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS WINDING DOWN!

Sometimes I find myself looking AHEAD and visualizing the end of my 365 Word Journey. December is way AHEAD of me in the future but just a glimpse would be nice. I don't want to end up with a bunch of head knowledge or spiritual growth but not really being any different afterwards. I feel I have changed a lot in just this first six months. 2013 is way, way, way back in my rear view mirror.
Philippians 3:13 says, Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining what is AHEAD. (NIV) I too am straining AHEAD and pushing toward the end of my journey which I already know will just be a new beginning. I can't wait...smiles. Stay blessed my brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment