Sunday, June 1, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS IN FULL BLOOM!





Wow can you image that it is JUNE already? First of all I give thanks to God that I am even alive to see it! Seems so many people are not. Everyday is a blessing! The "experts" say that it takes between 21-28 days to form a new habit or get rid of an old one. Well its JUNE so I am way over the hump! Smiles. I am persevering, I am steadfast, best of all I am learning so much! June brings new words, new adventures, and new blessings on my one word journey. JUNE 1st is 152 days into the year...not quite the halfway point of the year but it is by calendar month. Here we go off into JUNE on another leg of this journey...stay blessed and I hope that you will continue with me for the remaining 213 days.

Did I mention JUNE is my favorite month?
~wink wink~

No comments:

Post a Comment