Saturday, June 7, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS IN FULL BLOOM!

(6.6.2014 posted @12 midnight)

Learning to think DIFFERENTLY is challenging. My mind is full of knowledge since I began my One Word Journey, but to live by that knowledge takes work. For mean the act of thinking DIFFERENTLY means I need to live by what I know and not what I feel. My emotions have basically ruled me for the past few years. No More!!!! I am going to learn to think DIFFERENTLY, with God's help. It is my prayer. At the end of my 365 Word Journey, I won't by any means be perfect and that's okay because as Joyce says..."I'm Okay And I'm On My Way!" I am so much better at thinking DIFFERENTLY in the daytime but at night time I find myself wondering where did all my gusto go? I really am going to use Post It Notes or make my own little encouragement cards. I will get there...in six months...or less...I will look at life DIFFERENTLY and I will think DIFFERENTLY, and I will feel DIFFERENTLY about a lot of things. Do you think you should be thinking DIFFERENTLY?





No comments:

Post a Comment