Wednesday, June 11, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS IN FULL BLOOM!

I don't know about your life, but sometimes mine seems to have a BOOMERANG effect. Every time I get rid of the things that don't belong there, they act like a BOOMERANG and back many of those things come. What the Bible calls going around the same mountain again and again. Which means that although my life appears to be experiencing a BOOMERANG effect, it is me going around the same mountains and letting those same issues and people effect me to the point that I am looping. Since I wrote the draft to this post which was yesterday...I found out more about the BOOMERANG effect that I am now experiencing. In the book I am reading by Joyce Meyer, "Battlefield of the Mind," this is called "Mind-Binding Spirits." I am just beginning that chapter so I do not know much about it yet...but I will...smiles.





No comments:

Post a Comment