Saturday, June 14, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS IN FULL BLOOM!

I realized just now that I have been binge watching football (soccer) for the past 8.5 hours with almost 2 hours to go...sigh. Thank God there are only 3 matches tomorrow and not 4...smiles. I did however use the TIME to do almost all my cleaning. I rarely just sit and stare at the television even when I am watching a program so this was a great opportunity to use my TIME wisely. I even managed to do some reading...between matches. I cooked dinner, not once, but twice...the first time was a bit early for me and I thought I would be hungry later but wasn't. I feel great that I took the TIME to accomplish a few tasks that ordinarily bleed into the new week. Even though I still have a few small things left to do, I will be starting out the new week afresh. That's a very good feeling...smiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment