Monday, June 2, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS IN FULL BLOOM!



What a wonderful day this 2nd day of June is! The weather report predicted cloudy to mostly cloudy for today. I have had pure sunshine since mid morning! Sunshine makes me HAPPY, although due to the severe drought conditions and fires out west and in Alaska, I am also embracing the rain. I always say it doesn't take much to make me HAPPY and it doesn't. However clinical depression has nothing to do with being HAPPY. I am reading the most wonderful little book called "365 Ways To Live HAPPY...Simple Ways To Find Joy Every Day." I have had it 3-4 years and never have read beyond the first couple pages, still I count this little book as one of my favs and I do intend to read it cover to cover eventually. Its one of those books you have to ponder on as you are reading and go back a page or two and ponder some more. The joy of the Lord is my strength...I just need the HAPPY look that's on my face to work its way inside just a bit more. I am working on that during this 365 word journey. June is a month I always work extra hard on being HAPPY. Doesn't always work, but each year at least I have renewed hope...smiles. Actually in June I work hard to have fun and that is what doesn't always work out, and so I am not HAPPY about that. This month I am cultivating HAPPY seeds and I expecting a great harvest in the next 212 days...smiles :- ) :- ) ;- )







No comments:

Post a Comment