Sunday, June 15, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...JUNE IS IN FULL BLOOM!

Today is Fathers Day! Happy Father's Day to all of those who are father's. We always pay homage to those who are Mother's but when you are a FATHER you are often kept on the back burner. It has been proven that Father's are equally as important as mother's. I never met my FATHER but that wasn't his fault. He never knew about me and I know very little about him. My adoptive FATHER was wonderful, but he died when I was 12. My step FATHER (my birth mother's husband) was the FATHER I know and remember best. He wasn't perfect, none of us are, but he never did or said anything wrong after I came to know him. He opened his heart to having another child. He accepted me as his own. Sadly he also passed away a few years ago. I look at my glass half full...I was blessed not to have one FATHER but three...one gave me life, one gave me love, and the last one gave me a relationship with a FATHER as an adult. God bless all of you who have a FATHER still in your life but if, for whatever reason he isn't remember the legacy of life, love, laughter, and advice that he left you. If you have never known your FATHER, remember your Heavenly FATHER who loves you unconditionally. He loves you so much, He knew you before you were born, He knows the number of hairs on your head. He knows your struggles, your pain and hurts, and your greatest triumphs. Your Heavenly FATHER will never leave you nor forsake you. As you enjoy your Father's Day with your FATHER or as a FATHER remember God is the ultimate FATHER of all of us.





No comments:

Post a Comment