Tuesday, September 30, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...LAST DAY OF SEPTEMBER!

I have always been interested in the FRUITS of the spirit. There is a great deal about FRUITS in the Bible. Matthew 7:18 says A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. This verse is repeated almost identical in Luke 6:43. For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Verse 44 A goes on to say For every tree is known by his own fruit. I want to be known for my FRUITS and the FRUITS of the spirit are the most important FRUITS we can bare. The FRUITS of the spirit are listed in Galatians 5:22-23 they are as follows, Joy, Peace, Longsuffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Temperance. In layman's terms...Love, Peace, Goodness, Gentleness, Faithfullness, Joy, Kindness, Patience, and Self Control. The hardest fruit to bare for most of us is probably Self Control. That is where walking in the spirit comes in. I try to always focus on that walk. Like everyone else, I am far from perfect...I am a work in progress. We all are until Jesus returns. I pray for your great success as well as my own and that we shall all bare good FRUITS...in Jesus Name Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment