Wednesday, September 10, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER!

Sometimes you just have to WAIT things out for things to work their way out. God is good! Even my laptop has calmed down today. I am so grateful. We all know that God can say Yes, No, or WAIT. Of all those I believe having to WAIT is the hardest of all. Consulting God on everything is easy however when you have to WAIT for an answer it isn't always so simple. Indeed it takes patience (to WAIT), determination (to WAIT), and knowledge that God has my best interest in mind...so I should WAIT. Today's shift took almost 2 years to the day. I am happy that I stayed in faith and the WAIT was well worth it. Stay in faith and have patience and if you must, then WAIT. Gods timing and His way is always best. Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment