Tuesday, September 23, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...SEPTEMBER IS WINDING DOWN!

Last night 10.29 pm came and went without me giving it a second thought. I got up this morning and the farthest thing from my mind was thinking about it being the first full day of Fall. The bun is back in his house and I accomplished a lot of things I had put off because the bun was running around. His misbehaving is what got him caught in the end. His adventure was much that of a back-slidden believer. Bailey thought he was going to have more fun outside of his house...his comfort zone...so he avoided me. He wouldn't come near me because he knew I was going to try and convince him to return. He was out for 3 days and instead of enjoying it to the max, he didn't appear happy at all. He would occasionally peek through the gate toward the area he was supposed to be in...probably, at least in my mind, thinking how much more comforting and comfortable his house was than just laying on the floor and being alone all night long in the silence (since we sleep with a rain forest Cd playing). Now he is safe and relaxing in his house and is calm and peaceful. If you stick your toes out in the world, soon it will be your legs and you will find yourself walking into sin and often into trouble. Like Bailey it was that trouble that will get you caught and then you find yourself wanting to be back in a safe haven...in the human sense...Gods welcoming arms. I know you are wondering, "Where is her inspirational or encouraging word for today?" If I had to choose I would say...DON'T STRAY AWAY." If you did, quickly return. God never leaves us...when we feel far away from Him...it is because we strayed away. Find your way back...He is right there waiting. Stay blessed!

This was not my word today but a word for someone else...I pray it helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment