Tuesday, September 2, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER!

Today was one of those days that I found myself struggling through the first half of the day and praising God the second half of the day. Through my own power I can do nothing but with God....With God...all things are POSSIBLE! I even received a word from God through someone He used to encourage me today. That was late in the day after God had already picked me up from the side of the road where I had let myself collapse, just for a moment. I repented immediately even while I was venting (in a kind way) and before I shed tears...no self-pity allowed at this party! God did amazing things today, things that I thought were not POSSIBLE...but God wanted me to know that with Him all things are POSSIBLE and nothing is impossible for Him. To Him even my greatest needs are small. I believe if I had just wallowed in self-pity and did the, "Oh whoa is me" routine that many of us go through, He would have just let me and I would not have strengthened my faith even more than it was before. God knows just how much we can bare and just when we think we can't take another thing...He shows us that it is POSSIBLE! September is starting out to be an adventurous month. I have faith that all will be well in Jesus Name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment