Wednesday, September 17, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS MID SEPTEMBER!

Last night after watching several news reports I was having a couple deep thoughts. The first was, "Wow Lord, the world is ENDING right before our eyes!" I said that after watching one disaster after another unfold on news video. I envisioned the creation of the world at the base of a mountain and mankind pushing it up towards the peak bit by bit century after century and now we have finally reached the top and we are free falling down the other side of that mountain into destruction...and we are falling fast. I said Lord, "In the natural I would be afraid, but your word tells us not to fear." I am alive in this time and place because it was ordained by God. That means whatever is happening now or while I am on this earth God has equipped me to handle it and He has equipped all of you who are in Christ as well. Consider how many people buy a book based on reading the back cover, or inside Jacket, or even the last few pages before they hand over their money. Why? Because they want to know what will happen and or how it will end. Well the Bible tells us exactly how all this is going to end! Not only is there going to be a great ENDING but there is a..."to be continued"...for all eternity! With Christ as my Savior I don't have to worry about what I see, or what I hear....I only have to read His word and go by what I know. There is an awesome ENDING. In the words of John..."Even so, come."

No comments:

Post a Comment