Thursday, September 11, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER!

Today is a somber day...I can not believe it has been 13 years and like most people, I remember exactly where I was at that moment. Afterwards because my job literally closed its doors for a few days as the country mourned the loss of so many friends, family, and countrymen, I huddled around the Tv with my friends and family, and on that first day, even strangers. What I remember most in the aftermath is that we were all one. We were all Americans. Not Black Not White Not Latino. or Asian Not friend nor stranger...nor rich nor poor...we were all one country united...like the United States of America was intended to be. How fast we forget that lesson although we still remember and honour that day. The way things are in the world today...tomorrow is not promised. Express love to your family and friends and draw nigh to your Lord and Savior today...because tomorrow is not promised. If you noticed...there is no word today. This is my moment of silence for those who perished on 9.11.2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment