Friday, September 19, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS MID SEPTEMBER!

The Bible says...let the poor confess that they are rich ( Romans 4:17). It also says as a man thinketh so is he! ( Proverbs 23:7 ) I can see I have some RETHINKING to do. Not that I feel poor...I just feel extremely limited and frustrated. The best way to deal with this issue is to confront it head on. I can do all things through...and with Christ...who strengthens me! I have noticed that my journey is not getting any easier, in fact it is getting a bit tougher as I mentioned yesterday. That is why I had to push pause and do some RETHINKING, gather my thoughts and focus on what I know and not what I see, feel, or hear. I also need to return to my sleep pattern of being in bed and asleep by a decent hour. The enemy loves a tired mind. My mother always used to tell me, "Nothing good ever comes easy." I believe that she is right about that one. Do you have some RETHINKING to do? Believe me, there is no time like the present. Stay strong and stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment