Thursday, September 25, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...SEPTEMBER IS WINDING DOWN!

Today has not been the best day for me. I believe the enemy is using my neighbors to disturb my sleep. Far fetched? I think not. There is an enemy and he comes only to steal, kill, and destroy. (John 10:10) Of course when I am extremely tired nothing seems to go well. The laptop has been so bad the past 2 days adding to my discomfort. I am trying not to give into any stress promoting EMOTIONS. I am not focusing on the negative aspects of today though. I am learning new things and working through the EMOTIONS I was feeling. One thing I have learned in life...there is always someone worse off than me. EMOTIONS can be a good thing, but often we let them cripple us. I will not...I am stronger than that...God gave me (all of us) self control. I just have to lean on Him. God may not change my neighbors, but I know He can change me so that I will be able to sleep in spite of all their noise. I pray tonight I will...in Jesus Name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment