Saturday, September 20, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS MID SEPTEMBER!

I had a lot on my mind today. Sometimes in life you know exactly what you want...and yet it seems out of reach. I know I am never supposed to stop hoping or give up HOPE altogether and I do not intend to...still it is not always easy believing for what, in the natural seems all but unattainable. FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1) I know by FAITH all things are possible with God. All I have to do is read about Sarah and Abraham to know that nothing is too hard or impossible for God. We are commanded in Gods word to "Walk by FAITH and not by site." 
(2 Corinthians 5:7) Yes I have focused on FAITH and HOPE before but we learn by repetition. FAITH and HOPE go hand in hand. I am definitely still learning...we all are, or should be. The Word says If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given to him. But let him ask in FAITH, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. (James 1:5,6) Therefore I will not waver...I will keep having FAITH and HOPE...in Jesus Name...Amen. Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment