Sunday, September 21, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WOW ITS MID SEPTEMBER!

Wow! Today has been a bit of a roller coaster ride. It never fails to amaze me when I hear teachings on the very thing I wrote about the day before. God is awesome! Joel Osteen purposed a question today..."How much have you GROWN (spiritually) in the last 5 years?"  In many ways I have GROWN so much, especially in the past 10 months, and in other ways I have not GROWN much at all. I am indeed a work in progress. God is faithful to finish the work He has begun (Philippians 1:6) and I know He will finish the work He has begun in me. I am sure I will have GROWN even more in the next 3 months. That is a good thing. Just as we can not stay "baby" Christians all our lives neither can we stay "toddlers" or "preschoolers" or "teens"...no matter how you look at it sooner or later we must become GROWN up adults ready for battle. In the mean time I will stay strong, stay faithful, and continue to walk in the spirit. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment