Sunday, September 14, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER!

It is often the little things that allow us to build our faith. This also helps us become fully aware of God in our everyday lives. There were things God told me to do last night, including to stop fretting about the internet connection and go to bed, not to look at it in the middle of the night and don't check it in the morning. I heard from a pastor this morning to learn to say "ALL IS WELL" no matter what I see going on around me or with me. I don't believe in having a mantra but if I did...that would be it. Not all will be well, or I think or feel all will be well...but I declare that ALL IS WELL in Jesus Name! The Bible tells us that all things work together for good to those who are called according to His purpose. God only wants the very best for me like any father would, and like any child, if I don't get it...its because I have strayed from what I know to be right because my Father has taught me what is right and what is wrong...and continues to teach me daily. The words that we speak are extremely important. I often find myself reeling my words back in since I began my One Word Journey. I desire that my words always reflect what I know to be true (Gods Word) and not what I perceive to be reality. What I think and what I see and definitely what and how I feel is not always the truth. I know that ALL IS WELL because the Bible tells me that it is. 

God bless you all and thank you for reading my "One Word Journey." Feel free to leave me any comments you may have below.

No comments:

Post a Comment