Saturday, September 6, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER!

Wow! Today was one of those days where you know you must be going in the right direction because there is way too much OPPOSITION. I have been praying over my laptop, which on a good day sounds like a truck that's about to blow an engine, and it is hanging in there. Next thing you know, the OPPOSITION comes along and there goes the internet connection. I thought it was my imagination, but today it was so bad there was no doubt. Then I spent 32 minutes on the phone with an "outsourced" customer service rep...and that's all I am saying...smiles...that's my story and I am stickin' to it! Not one thing he told me to do worked but I did get the point...Location, Location, Location. So I moved the modem everywhere in the house. Only problem is...it is now residing on the bathroom sink. I am not seeing how that is ever going to work.  I do want to stress the fact that it has been in the same location for the past 4 years and working fine beforehand. Personally I am feeling like the OPPOSITION is in the atmosphere. If hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, and earthquakes rock the atmosphere so to speak, God only knows it must upset radio waves and signals and such. The rep did tell me the location of my tower though. However without a compass do I really know what direction is West? No, I don't...but what I really want to know is why are the towers always located beside or close to schools? That was the landmark he gave me, to a school I never heard of, on a street I never heard of. Really would it kill them to be a few more towers? I think not. Everything I went through today, and that was just the tip of the iceberg, taught me that OPPOSITION is a good teacher. After all the Bible says, as iron sharpens iron, one person sharpens another. (Proverbs 27:17) Of course the other person or circumstance is the OPPOSITION. I did get myself together and I prayed my frustrations and everything else. I stood up to the OPPOSITION and of course...then all was well. Let the weak say they are strong! (Joel 3:10 B) God bless you all, and stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment