Sunday, September 7, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER!

Today's word that I am focused on is PRAYER. PRAYER is so important in our daily lives. Often it seems to take a back seat because we are so busy and if we wait until bedtime we are way too tired. PRAYER is literally talking to God. It doesn't need to be elaborate or fancy. In fact the simpler the better. I don't have a particular time for PRAYER, I talk to God all throughout my day. I always pray for my children. When we pray for others we never know what they are going through. One of my children was protected by what could have been a bad car accident. Recently there was an incident where the police had to be called because of harassment against my child that has since escalated into what is a felony. She did not even want to prosecute but when these individuals committed a felony it was taken out of her hands. Even today these individuals have committed additional crimes. They started out in the wrong and targeted their issues toward her when they were angry with someone else. They have 2 small children so I pray that at least one of their parents will be able to raise them.We need to always lift our loved ones up in PRAYER. You never know when you are in PRAYER what you could be preventing. PRAYER is not about always asking for material things. Today let your PRAYER time be unselfish and pray for others. Don't know what to pray for? Just turn on the news...there is always something worthy of PRAYER. Stay blessed and stay in PRAYER.

No comments:

Post a Comment